Booking conditions for this property

1 Extrabed per unit for children up to 12 years free of charge.

Food Parcel upon arrival on request, as well as fresh bread in the morning.

Longstay: Prices valid for stays of more than 28 days, electricity paid extra.

Cleaning of apartments daily except on sundays and public holidays.

Cleaning of villas and apartments in longstay three times per week. Extra cleaning available on request

Change of bed linen once per week. Change of towels twice per week or upon request for all unit types.

Animals not allowed.

Babycot or Highchair : Euros 30,- per week or Euros 45,- for both

Use of gym area only for children older than 16 years

Check in time: after 16h Check out time: until 10h

Payment Conditions: Deposit of 25% of the total amount within 10 days from receipt of booking confirmation. The remaining 75% should be paid 42 days before arrival date.

Cancelation Terms: Until 60 days before arrival full refund of deposit, 59-30 days before arrival 25% of the total amount of the booking,(deposit payment) 29 to 08 days before arrival 50% of the total amount of the booking, 07 to 0 days before arrival 80% of the total amount of the booking.